On top of traditional mastering services, I also offer something called subscription-based mastering.
With a subscription, you get the desired amount of mastering per month with a single monthly fee. My goal is to streamline the process of online mastering while offering high-quality service. For a customer, this type of service means that you save money and you won’t have to worry about payments. Everything is automated (except the mastering part)
I genuinely want to be part of your musical journey and help you to achieve your dreams. Contact us for any questions or if you’re in Finland stop by for a coffee.
- First you must make your order of your desired product. You can either sign up for free mastering sample or purchase from here.
- Once you have signed up, you’ll get a link sent to your email address
- Wait few days while we get your song mastered
- Once your song is mastered, you’re free to leave any revision comments. If you think it sounds great, you can download your mastered song and upload it to your distributor
NOTE: If you have signed up for a test master, you must first make the payment in order to get the files.
You can always reach us by email (email@example.com) if you have any questions or want to know the current turnaround time
PAYMENTS AND ORDERING
After you have made your payment, you will get a link to your email and additional information on how you can upload your song for mastering.
Once your song is mastered, you’re free to leave any revision comments. If you think it sounds great, you can download your mastered song and upload it to your distributor.
You can always reach me us email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or want to know the current turnaround time.
We accept payments through Paypal and all major credit card companies (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover etc.)
When you make an order, we save your email address, name, phone number, and if provided, your billing address to our systems.
NOTE: Your credit card will not be saved to our servers. We use Stripe to process your credit card payment and we only save a token that is connected to Stripe with a separate authentication key. Card information is securely stored on the Stripe servers.
We handle your sensitive information with great care and always try to minimize the amount of information we collect.
If you want us to delete your information, you can request that by contacting us. We will delete any information related to you, unless we are required to store them by law (such as previous invoices).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address associated with your Paypal account), email address, and phone number.